- Cardboard egg carton – you need all three cups attached
- Black paint
- Paint brush
- 4 pipe cleaners – three for legs and one for the antenna
- Sharp pencil
- 2 googly eyes
- Red marker
- Cut a section of three attached cups from the egg carton.
- Paint the three cups and set aside to dry.
- Once the cups are dry, use the sharp pencil to poke two holes, side by side, on top of the first cup where the antennae will go.
- From inside the cup, poke both ends of the pipe cleaner through the pencil holes (one end through each hole) for the antennae.
- Cut or curl the ends of the antennae to make them the length you want.
- Using the pencil, poke one hole on each side of each cup to make a total of six holes.
- Push the pipe cleaners through the holes on each side to make legs. Bend the legs, and make little feet on the end.
- Glue the googly eyes on the first cup.
- Draw on a mouth with red marker.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations