- White construction paper
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- Styrofoam cup
- 1 black and 2 green pompoms
- Cut a styrofoam cup in half and glue it upside down in the middle of the plate for the nose.
- Glue cotton balls onto the paper plate to cover it.
- Cut two circles out of white construction paper and glue them on the back of the plate so only a semi-circle is showing over the top of the plate for ears.
- Glue the two smaller pompoms for the eyes and the bigger, black one on top of the cup for the end of the nose.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations