- Pink, black and white construction paper
- Paper plate
- Black marker
- 2 googly eyes
- Using the black marker, draw and colour in blotches, resembling cow markings, all over the paper plate.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Cut out an oval from pink construction paper for the nose and glue it into place.
- Draw two little cirles on the pink nose for nostrils.
- Cut out two black longer ovals and glue them on the back of the plate so only a semi-circle is showing over the top of the plate for horns.
- Cut out two larger white ovals for the outside of the ears and two smaller pink ovals for the inside of the ears.
- Glue the smaller pink ovals on top of the bigger white ovals, then paste the bigger white ovals to the outside edge at the upper portion of the plate, a little further down from the horns.
- Draw on a mouth with the black marker.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations