- White construction paper
- Black felt
- Paper plate
- 2 googly eyes
- Red and black marker
- Black paint
- Paint brush
- Paint the entire paper plate black, and set aside to dry.
- Cut out a medium-sized circle from the white construction paper.
- Glue the circle near the bottom of the plate.
- Glue the googly eyes above the white circle.
- Cut little triangles from the top of the black felt to resemble hair.
- Glue the felt onto the back of the plate so that it sticks out above the plate.
- Cut two long triangles from the black felt and glue them on either side of the hair for ears.
- Draw two nostrils near the top of the white circle with the black marker.
- Draw a wide smile with the red marker.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations