- Black construction paper
- Black, green, brown and yellow marker
- Paper plate
- White paint
- Spread white paint on a paper plate and press the palm of your hand in it.
- Press your hand fully onto the black construction paper.
- Let the newly painted handprint dry.
- Once it has dried, use the black marker to draw a small dot for the eye near the top of the thumb.
- At the end of the thumb, use the yellow marker to draw a triangle for the beak.
- In the middle of the palm, use the black marker to draw a wing.
- For the feet, use the black marker to draw two upside-down W’s and colour them in with the yellow marker.
- With the brown marker, draw a stick coming from the dove’s mouth.With the green marker, draw some leaves attached to the stick.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations