- Orange construction paper
- Blank CD
- Googly eye
- Turn the CD shiny face up.
- Near the top front of the CD, glue on the googly eye.
- For the top and bottom fins, cut out two triangles that are curved and slanted backwards a bit.
- For the tail, cut two triangles out of one piece of orange construction paper that are attached in the middle.
- Glue all triangles on the back of the CD, then set aside to dry.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations