- White, green and red construction paper
- Black and red marker
- 2 small black pompoms
- Paper plate
- Green paint
- Paint brush
- Paint the paper plate green and set aside to dry.
- Trace both your hands onto the green construction paper, then cut out the handprints.
- Glue the hands, with thumbs facing outwards, onto the bottom of the plate so the fingers are sticking out the bottom.
- Draw two circles on the white construction paper, and cut them out.
- In the middle of the circles, draw two smaller circles with the black marker for eyes.
- Glue the two circles onto the top, back edge of the plate so they are sticking out above the plate.
- Once the paper plate is dry, glue two pompoms near the top for the nose.
- Use the red marker to draw on a wide smile just below the nose.
- Draw two circles on the red construction paper, and cut them out. Glue them on either side of the smile.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations