- Black construction paper
- Black marker
- Paper plate
- Brown paint
- Paint brush
- 2 googly eyes
- Paint the plate brown and set aside to dry.
- Cut out two cone shapes from the black construction paper for the ears.
- Cut out two longer triangles from the black construction paper for the horns.
- Once the plate is dried, turn it over and glue the ears and horns on either side of the plate near the top, so they stick out and can be seen from the front side.
- Flip the plate back over and glue on the googly eyes.
- Cut out a ragged looking triangle from the black construction paper for the beard.
- Glue the beard near the bottom of the plate.
- Using the black marker, draw on nostrils and a mouth.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations