- Black construction paper
- Paper plate
- Yellow paint
- White crayon or colored pencil
- Popsicle stick
- Pour yellow paint onto the paper plate.
- Dip your thumb into the paint, and carefully press it onto the black construction paper.
- Repeat for as many hornets as you want to fill the page.
- Before the paint dries, take the Popsicle stick and draw two stripes through the paint so the black construction paper shows through.
- Once the paint has dried, use the crayon or colored pencil to draw wings, antennae and stingers for each of the hornets.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations