- Brown string or yarn
- Brown construction paper
- Brown paint
- Paint brush
- Googly eye
- Black marker
- Paint the clothespin brown and set aside to dry.
- Cut three short pieces of string for the mane and three longer pieces for the tail.
- Set the clothespin so the parts you pinch are facing down.
- Once the clothespin is dry, glue the three longer strands of string onto the lower half of the clothespin and the shorter strings at the top of the clothespin.
- Cut a triangle shape out of the brown construction paper for the head. Glue it on top of the string at the top of the clothespin.
- Glue on the googly eye.
- Draw on a mouth and nose with the black marker.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations