- Black construction paper
- Cotton balls
- White pencil crayon
- Black pompom
- Paper plate
- Black paint
- Paint brush
- Googly eyes
- Paint the whole surface of the paper plate black then set aside to dry.
- Cut two longer ovals out of the black construction paper for the ears.
- Once the paint has dried, lather glue all around the outside edge of the plate (leaving the inside plain black) then glue on the cotton balls.
- Glue the ears near the top of the plate.
- Glue the googly eyes in the middle of the plate.
- Glue the black pompom centred just below the eyes for the nose.
- Use the white pencil crayon to draw a little mouth below the nose.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations