- Yellow construction paper
- Popsicle stick
- Paper plate
- Orange paint
- Paint brush
- Fold the paper plate in half and hold it still while you make a snip in the middle of the fold with the scissors. Then open the plate again and cut out the middle of the paper plate.
- Glue on the Popsicle stick at the bottom of the paper plate.
- Paint the paper plate orange and set aside to dry.
- Cut two circles from the yellow construction paper, and glue them onto the top of the paper plate near the edges for the ears.
- Look through your new mask and roar. You are a mighty lion!
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations