• Purple and orange construction paper
• 2 googly eyes
• Draw and cut out a circle with two points on the top on purple construction paper. Make sure the top two corners are pointy like the ears of the owl.
• Draw and cut out two heart shapes on purple construction paper. Glue the heart shapes upside down on the bottom of the body for feet.
• Near the top middle of the owl, glue the googly eyes.
• Draw and cut a small rectangle from the orange construction paper for the beak, and glue it under and between the eyes.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations