• White construction paper
• 2 paper plates
• Dark brown and light brown paint
• Paint brush
• Black marker
• Spread dark brown paint in the first paper plate with a paint brush.
• Dip your flat palm in the dark paint and then place it onto the white construction paper (do that twice for the ox’s body).
• Pour some light brown paint in the second paper plate and dip the side of your closed fist in it.
• Press your fist on the white construction paper next to the body for the head.
• With your painted finger, draw two horns at the top of the ox’s head.
• When the paint is dry, use the marker to draw on a nose, two eyes and two nostrils.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts