• White and pink construction paper
• Toilet paper tube
• Pipe cleaner
• Cotton ball
• White paint
• Paint brush
• 2 Googly eyes
• Paint the toilet paper tube white, and set aside to dry.
• Cut spade-shaped ears out of the white construction paper.
• Cut smaller spade shapes out of the pink construction paper for the inside of the ears.
• Once the paint has dried, glue the ears on the top of the tube.
• Glue on the cotton ball for the nose.
• Cut the pipe cleaner into four equal-length whiskers, and glue them on – 2 on either side of the nose.
• Cut out two small squares from the white construction paper, and glue them under the nose as teeth.
• Glue the googly eyes slightly above the nose.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations