• Plastic cup
• 2 googly eyes
• Red and black fun foam
• Turn the cup upside down.
• Cut out a diamond-shaped red beak, fold it in half and glue it on the front of the cup.
• Cut out a rectangle from the red foam. Then from that rectangle, cut out little triangles to resemble the top of a rooster’s head.
• Glue the rectangle onto the top of the cup.
• Glue the googly eyes on the front of the cup above the beak.
• For the feet, cut out two upside-down W’s on the black foam, and glue to the bottom of the cup.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations