• Black construction paper
• Paper plate
• Many different colours of markers
• Googly eye
• Draw little squares of different colours around the outside of the plate. Continue to do that until you have reached the inside of the plate where they all meet.
• Colour in all the squares.
• Cut a long, sausage-looking strip that is longer than the paper plate out of black construction paper.
• Glue the black strip under the paper plate so you can see it on either end.
• Glue the googly eye on the right end of the black strip.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations