• Purple and yellow paint
• Paint brush
• 2 googly eyes
• Red marker
• Toilet paper tube
• Cut the toilet paper tube from bottom to top, following the seam where it was glued together.
• Press it flat, and glue together so the front and the back each have a point.
• Paint whatever type of pattern you want on it, then set aside to dry.
• Once it is dry, glue the googly eyes on one of the pointy ends.
• Draw on a mouth with the red marker.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations