• Black and white construction paper
• Black pipe cleaner
• Black string
• 2 googly eyes
• Draw and cut a circle out of the black construction paper for the body.
• Cut eight legs out of the pipe cleaners.
• Glue the legs to the back of the circle, four on each side and spaced apart.
• Cut a length of string for the web, and glue it on the back of the circle. Allow the glue to dry and set.
• Once everything on the back is dried, flip the circle back over.
• On the front, glue two googly eyes near the top of the circle.
• Out of the white construction paper, cut a mouth –three triangles with a flat bottom. Glue the mouth onto the circle near the bottom with the triangles facing upwards.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations