• White construction paper
• Black pompom
• Brown, red and black markers
• Paper plate
• Brown paint
• Paint brush
• 2 googly eyes
• Spread brown paint on a paper plate.
• Place bare foot into the paint, and then place it onto the white construction paper.
• Once the paint has dried, use the brown marker to draw on a head connecting the big toe to the little toe.
• Draw ears on either side of the head and colour them with the red marker.
• Towards the upper middle part of the foot, draw arms and paint them brown.
• Draw paws on the end of the arms and paint them brown.
• On the end of the paws draw three small black triangles for the claws.
• On the bottom of the body, draw two paws and paint them brown.
• On the end of the paws, draw three small triangles for claws.
• Draw a tail a little above the bottom paws.
• Glue the googly eyes on the face, and just below that, glue on the pompom for the nose.
Find this craft and over 20 other easy animal crafts in Super Simple Animal Crafts
This craft book is a supplement to Adam’s Animals – Fun Facts about God’s Creations